Spectrum and Data Interpretation
Through the analysis of infrared spectrum, we can infer the molecular structure information and functional group information of organic and inorganic substances, which can provide a basis for studying the reaction mechanism and identifying the types of compounds.
Rich mass spectrum information can be obtained through mass spectrometry, including the composition of various fragment ion elements, and the relationship between molecular ions and fragment ions, fragment ions and fragment ions according to metastable ions, the relationship between molecular cleavage mode and molecular structure.
TEM data analysis refers to a data processing method to obtain sample structure information through a series of measurements, analysis, and calibration of the original spectrum. Through the analysis of TEM data, we can get the information of the sample size, particle size statistics, crystal grain size, crystal structure, crystal phase composition, atomic arrangement order and so on.
XPS data analysis is a data processing method to obtain the structural composition of the sample through a series of operations, such as calibration, peak separation, fitting, comparison, integration and so on. The commonly used XPS data analysis software includes xps peak fit, Origin, CasaXPS and so on.
XRD data analysis refers to a data processing method that obtains sample composition information through a series of processing and comparison of the original map. It can be divided into qualitative phase analysis, quantitative phase analysis and structural analysis.
In addition to the services provided above, we also provide:
- BET Data Analysis
- EBSD Data Analysis
- Particle Size Statistics
- Single Crystal Data Analysis
- Comprehensive Spectrum Analysis
- VSM Spectrum Interpretation
- GC-MS/LC-MS Spectrum Interpretation
- Synchrotron Radiation Data Analysis
- Electrochemical Data Analysis
If you have related needs, please contact my experts for consultation.
- Al-Sallal, K. A.; et al. Daylighting performance in UAE traditional buildings used as museums. International Journal of Low-Carbon Technologies 13.2 (2018): 116-121.
- Yuan, S.; et al. Immobilized 13C-labeled polyether chain ends confined to the crystallite surface detected by advanced NMR. Science advances 6.37 (2020): eabc0059.
- Huang, Z.; et al. Quantitative determination of citric acid in seminal plasma by using Raman spectroscopy. Applied spectroscopy 67.7 (2013): 757-760.
- Strle, D.; et al. Sensitivity comparison of vapor trace detection of explosives based on chemo-mechanical sensing with optical detection and capacitive sensing with electronic detection. Sensors 14.7 (2014): 11467-11491.
- Soltani, N., et al. Visible light-induced degradation of methylene blue in the presence of photocatalytic ZnS and CdS nanoparticles. International journal of molecular sciences 13.10 (2012): 12242-12258.
Note: this service is for Research Use Only and Not intended for clinical use.
Data Interpretation & Simulation
- Spectrum and Data Interpretation
- Simulation Calculation
- Softwares Applied