Ink Testing and Analysis
Ink is an important material used for printing packaging materials. It is composed of pigments, binders, additives and solvents. They are uniformly mixed and repeatedly rolled to form a viscous colloidal fluid. The performance of the ink has a great influence on printing production efficiency and product quality. As a professional reliability third-party testing organization, T,C&A Lab can provide Ink Testing and Analysis service according to ISO, ASTM standards and industry requirements. Welcome to contact our experts for consultation.
The products we can test include but not limited to:
- Functional inks: Reflective ink, ceramic ink, glass ink, pad printing ink, fluorescent ink, printer ink, woven bag ink.
- Environmentally friendly inks: UV ink, offset printing ink, water-based ink, soybean oil-based ink, solvent-based ink, fat-soluble ink, alcohol-soluble ink.
- Other inks and additives: Reactive ink, whiteboard pen water, color-changing ink, mirror ink, relief ink, gravure ink, anti-counterfeiting ink, silk screen ink.
- Inks: Dye ink, pigment ink, thermal transfer ink, blue and black ink, carbon ink, red ink, ballpoint pen ink, gel ink, etc.
Some testing services of inks:
- Aging testing: UV aging, xenon lamp aging, salt spray test, heat stability, light resistance, liquid medium resistance, etc.
- Performance test: Mainly including ink color, tinting strength, fineness, fluidity, stability, viscosity, viscosity increase, ink flying, gloss, fixing speed, dryness, conjunctival drying, osmotic drying, ethanol resistance, etc.
- Formula reduction: Refers to the analysis of the components, elements or raw materials of a product or sample.
- Composition analysis: The composition, element content and filler content of the ink can be analyzed by means of qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Toxic and harmful substances testing: Benzene, toluene, xylene, free formaldehyde, methanol, chlorinated hydrocarbons, heavy metals, starch, ash, non-volatile content.
- Analysis and testing: According to the testing needs of customers, comprehensively use large-scale analytical instruments to test ink samples and issue testing reports.
- Industrial diagnosis: Detection of ink performance indicators, such as high viscosity, incorrect hue, drying too fast or too slow, poor fluorescence, ink discoloration and other common ink quality problems, and give the solution.
Standards we test to
- ASTM D6687, ASTM D4713, ASTM D8020, ASTM D2067, ASTM D2066, ASTM F2252, ASTM F1842
- ISO 2834, ISO 27668, ISO 12632, ISO 27668, ISO 27668
In addition, the experts in our Ink Testing and Analysis Laboratory also provide a variety of custom services as your needs and requirements. Let's discuss the custom services with our experts for free.
Note: the service is for research use only and not intended for any clinical use.