Metal and Alloys Testing
Metal material refers to the general name of metal elements or materials with metal properties which are mainly composed of metal elements. Including pure metals, alloys, metal materials, intermetallic compounds and special metal materials. 90% of the materials in all kinds of mechanical equipment are made of metal. Due to the improper selection or use of metal, the material will fail prematurely, and serious accidents may occur. As a key link of quality control in the machinery industry, the testing process of raw materials, semi-finished products or finished products before use is becoming more and more important. As a professional reliability third-party testing organization, T,C&A Lab can provide Metal and Alloys Testing service according to ISO, ASTM standards and industry requirements. Welcome to contact our experts for consultation.
The testing services we provide include but are not limited to:
- Chemical Composition Analysis
- Mechanical Testing
- Nondestructive Testing
- Corrosion Resistance Analysis
- Metallurgical Testing
- Analysis of Metallic Material Coating
Alloy and Material Identification, Wet Chemical and Elemental Analysis
Crevice Corrosion Testing, Electrochemical Corrosion Testing, Galvanic Corrosion Testing, Hydrogen Embrittlement Testing, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Testing, Pitting Corrosion Testing, Salt Spray Testing, and more
Microscopic, Macroscopic, and Microhardness Examinations
Metal Coating Material Identification, Coating Thickness, Coating Composition Analysis, Sample Surface Stain Analysis, Galvanization Test, Coating Surface Roughness Testing, Coating Adhesion Detection, etc.
Our testing techniques
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Fluorescence Spectrometer
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM)
- X-Ray Diffraction (XRD)
- Electron Back-Scatter Diffraction (EBSD)
Standards we test to
- ASTM E213, ASTM F1800, ASTM C1802, ASTM F3140, ASTM A370, ASTM A673, ASTM B907, ASTM B327, ASTM E527, ASTM F1684
- ISO 4518, ISO 1463, ISO 23486, ISO/FDIS 16842, ISO/DTR 12105, ISO/WD 3882, ISO/DIS 1352, ISO/FDIS 1143, ISO/DIS 24449, ISO/DIS 24284, ISO/FDIS 12135, ISO/DIS 23838
In addition, the experts in our Metal and Alloys Testing Laboratory also provide a variety of custom services as your needs and requirements. Let's discuss the custom services with our experts for free.
Note: this service is for Research Use Only and Not intended for clinical use.