Plastic Film Testing
Plastic film is a kind of thin continuous polymer material, which has been widely used in food, medicine, chemical industry, electrical manufacturing, landscape beautification, photographic film, motion picture film, videotape and other fields, among which food packaging accounts for the largest proportion, such as beverage packaging, frozen food packaging, cooking food packaging, fast food packaging, etc., these products have brought great convenience to people's life.
T,C&A Lab has advanced experimental equipment and professional testing technicians to provide customers with comprehensive plastic film analysis and testing services and provide detailed and reliable plastic film testing reports. For more information, please contact our experts for free consultation.
Our testing scope includes but not limited to
- According to the type:
- According to the material:
Packaging film, cling film, protective film, geomembrane, air cushion film, water-soluble film, black and white film, packaging film that can automatically decompose, active plastic packaging film, antimicrobial plastic film, new superconducting film, agricultural film.
PVA coated high barrier film, biaxially oriented polypropylene film (BOPP), low density polyethylene film (LDPE), polyester film (PET), nylon film (PA), cast polypropylene film (CPP), aluminum plating film.
Routine testing items
- Physical properties
- Mechanical properties
- Combustion performance
- Thermal performance
- Aging performance
- Use performance
- Analysis projects
- Testing of hazardous substances
Apparent density, light transmittance, haze rate, whiteness, yellow index, swelling ratio, water content, acid value, hardness.
Tensile property, impact property, bending property, wear resistance, resilience, low temperature property, tear property.
Vertical combustion, ignition temperature, oxygen index, horizontal combustion, etc.
Heat distortion temperature, thermal decomposition temperature, high and low temperature impact performance, Vicat softening point, glass transition temperature, melting temperature.
Xenon lamp aging, ultraviolet aging, salt spray aging, ozone aging, carbon arc lamp aging, halogen lamp aging, weathering aging, etc.
Thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance, insulation, hydraulic resistance.
Component analysis, principal component analysis, spectrum analysis, failure analysis, full component analysis, material identification, etc.
Soluble heavy metal testing, ortho stupid plasticizer testing, formaldehyde testing, REACH/RoHS.
Hot spot testing items of commonly used plastic film products
- Plastic film products
- Physical indicators: thickness, wetting tension, specular gloss, friction coefficient, linear size change rate, thermal shrinkage, light transmittance, haze, water vapor permeability, oxygen permeability and other gas permeability, etc.
- Mechanical indicators: tensile strength, tensile fracture stress, tensile yield stress, elongation at break, tearing property, impact property, puncture property, etc.
- Chemical properties: chemical resistance, oil resistance, contact corrosion, gas phase corrosion inhibition, etc.
- Aging properties: high temperature test, low temperature test, ultraviolet aging, salt spray aging, xenon lamp aging, carbon arc lamp aging, halogen lamp aging, life prediction, etc.
- Plastic film products for food packaging
- Hygienic performance, decolorization test, loss on drying, burning residue, potassium permanganate consumption, phthalate, specific migration, vinyl chloride monomer, solvent residue, heavy metals, etc.
- Disposable packaging plastic film products
- Biodegradability testing.
Note: this service is for Research Use Only and Not intended for clinical use.
- Nonwoven Materials
- Pulp and Paper
- Metal and Alloys
- Liquid Crystal
- Composite Materials
- Nanomaterials Characterization
- Biomedical Materials
- Carbon Fiber
- Packaging Materials
- Polymer Material
- Thermal Insulation Materials
- Aerospace Materials Testing
- Automotive Materials Testing
- Chemical Reagents Testing
- Chemicals Testing
- Electronic Materials Testing
- Food Contact Materials Testing
- Plastic Film Testing
- Raw Materials Testing
- Semiconductor Materials Testing