Plastic testing is to conduct systematic analysis, component analysis, formulation analysis, performance testing and aging testing for various plastic products and related raw materials. In accordance with ISO, ASTM, DIN, GB, HB and other standards, a series of advanced equipment tests are used to complete the testing services for plastic products.
T,C&A Lab can provide you with detailed answers about plastic's routine testing items, testing cycle, testing price, etc. At the same time, we can also develop testing packages for you, which are well received by customers all over the world. Welcome to contact our experts for consultation.
Our testing scope includes but not limited to
- Plastic raw materials
- Plastic pipe
- Plastic hose
- Plastic packaging material
- Plastic film
- Plastic container
- Plastic electrical products
- Degradable plastics
Our plastic testing services include:
Tensile strength, bending strength, friction coefficient, creep properties, tear strength, shear properties, impact properties, compression properties, fatigue strength, fracture toughness, tensile properties, bending properties, electrical properties, wear resistance, low temperature properties, springback properties, tearing properties.
- Physical performance testing
Apparent density, light transmittance, rate haze, yellow index, whiteness, swelling ratio, water content, acid value, melting index, viscosity, mold shrinkage, appearance color, specific gravity, crystallization point, flash point, refractive index, thermostable epoxy value, thermal decomposition temperature, kinematic viscosity, freezing point, ash, moisture, heating reduction, saponification value, ester content.
UL94 horizontal flame retardant (HB, HF1, HF2), UL94 vertical flame retardant (V2, V1, V0, 5VB, 5VA), oxygen index, glow wire, heat of combustion, smoke toxicity, etc.
Thermal deformation temperature, thermal decomposition temperature, Vicat softening point, high and low temperature shock, glass transition temperature, melting temperature, thermal stability, dimensional thermal stability, load thermal deformation temperature, Martin heat resistance, total volume shrinkage, linear shrinkage, linear thermal expansion, fluidity, melting point, softening point, melt flow rate, thermal conductivity, glass transition temperature, embrittlement temperature, strength loss temperature.
Thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance, hydraulic pressure resistance, insulation, moisture permeability, food and drug safety and health properties.
Resistivity measurement, dielectric strength test, dielectric constant, dielectric loss tangent measurement, arc resistance measurement, volume resistance test, volume resistivity test, breakdown voltage, dielectric strength, dielectric loss, dielectric constant, electrostatic performance.
Standards we test to
- ASTM D494-11, ASTM D792-20, ASTM D1505-18, ASTM D1601-18, ASTM D1603-20, ASTM D1895-17, ASTM D1921-18, ASTM D2857-16
- ISO 13274, ISO 11443, ISO 11443, ISO 11443, ISO 483, ISO 10210, ISO 10840, ISO 15747
In addition, the experts in our Plastic Testing Laboratory also provide a variety of custom tests as you need. Let's discuss the customized service with our experts for free.
Why choose T,C&A Lab?
- Solution: according to your testing needs, international standards, industry standards and other standards, to provide you with solutions for all kinds of products.
- Accurate data: T,C&A Lab has advanced testing equipment and many years of testing experience, and reports professional and accurate data.
- Strength testing: short cycle, low cost, wide testing range, stronger comprehensive service ability.
- The process of coordinating resources between business departments is simple and can provide one-to-one services to customers.
Note: this service is for Research Use Only and Not intended for clinical use.
- Nonwoven Materials
- Pulp and Paper
- Metal and Alloys
- Liquid Crystal
- Composite Materials
- Nanomaterials Characterization
- Biomedical Materials
- Carbon Fiber
- Packaging Materials
- Polymer Material
- Thermal Insulation Materials
- Aerospace Materials Testing
- Automotive Materials Testing
- Chemical Reagents Testing
- Chemicals Testing
- Electronic Materials Testing
- Food Contact Materials Testing
- Plastic Film Testing
- Raw Materials Testing
- Semiconductor Materials Testing
- Meteorite Testing
- Mineral Testing