Wood plays an important role in home decoration. It is an important part of furniture materials. The quality of wood determines the quality of a wooden product. Therefore, the testing of wood is very important. As a professional reliability third-party testing organization, T,C&A Lab can provide Wood Testing service according to ISO, ASTM standards and industry requirements. Welcome to contact our experts for consultation.
Our testing range include but are not limited to:
- Wood Raw Materials
- Finished Products
The testing services we provide include but are not limited to:
- Identification Service
- Physical Performance Testing Items
- Mechanical Performance Testing Items
- Combustion Performance
- Biological Performance
- Toxic and Hazardous Substance Testing Items
Tree species identification, material identification, year identification
Density, hardness, water content, water absorption, dry shrinkage, swelling, durability, corrosion resistance, etc.
Ignitability (ignition, oxygen index), flame propagation, carbonization length, heat release, smoke
Discoloration, stability (cracking/deformation), wood durability (anti-corrosion performance), wood mildew resistance
Formaldehyde, volatile organic compounds, benzene, toluene and xylene, toluene diisocyanate, heavy metals (lead, mercury, cadmium, chromium, arsenic), etc.
The role of wood inspection report
- Sales, through the third-party test report data to prove the authenticity of their wood, so that customers can trust the quality of their products.
- Research, research and development of new wood products, encountered thorny problems in the process of research and development, through testing and reporting data to improve product quality.
- Contrast testing, improve product quality and reduce production cost.
- The use of data in scientific research papers.
Standards we test to
- ASTM D143, ASTM D198, ASTM D1037,ASTM D1761
- ISO 3132, ISO 3131, ISO 3129, ISO 9086, ISO 3348, ISO 12460, ISO 12460, ISO 12460, ISO 27769
In addition, the experts in our Wood Testing Laboratory also provide a variety of custom services as your needs and requirements. Let's discuss the custom services with our experts for free.
Note: this service is for Research Use Only and Not intended for clinical use.
- Nonwoven Materials
- Pulp and Paper
- Metal and Alloys
- Liquid Crystal
- Composite Materials
- Nanomaterials Characterization
- Biomedical Materials
- Carbon Fiber
- Packaging Materials
- Polymer Material
- Thermal Insulation Materials
- Aerospace Materials Testing
- Automotive Materials Testing
- Chemical Reagents Testing
- Chemicals Testing
- Electronic Materials Testing
- Food Contact Materials Testing
- Plastic Film Testing
- Raw Materials Testing
- Semiconductor Materials Testing