Elemental analysis is the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the elements in sample. Elemental analysis has a wide range of applications in the fields of chemistry, materials science, environmental testing and food testing. As a professional reliability third-party testing organization, T,C&A Lab can perform a full range of elemental analysis services according to ISO, ASTM and other standards as well as industry requirements. Welcome to contact our experts for consultation.
Element analysis services include, but are not limited to
Environmental monitoring: Mixed fertilizers, wastes, silt, slime, sediments, fertilizers, solid-liquid waste, etc.
Chemical and pharmaceutical products: Fine chemical products, pharmaceutical products, explosives, catalysts, organometallic compounds, fiber materials and textiles, etc.
Petrochemical and energy: Coal, coke, crude oil, petroleum, lubricating oil, oil additives, etc.
Geology: Marine, river sediments, soil, rocks and minerals.
Energy saving and emission reduction: Composition analysis of fuel, coal, oil, etc.
Agricultural products: Wood, food, dairy products.
Our elemental analysis capabilities include but are not limited to
Trace elements analysis: Lead, Arsenic, Vanadium, etc.
Organic elements: Potassium, Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc, Iron, Manganese, etc.
Inorganic elements: Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Sulfur, Halogen.
Our analysis techniques include, but are not limited to
X-Ray fluorescence spectroscopy (XRF)
X-ray energy spectrum (EDS)
Inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometry (ICP-OES)
Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS)
Organic element analyzer
Standards we test to
ASTM D5839, ASTM E1621, ASTM A751, ASTM D7740, ASTM E1587, ASTM D7578, ASTM D8056
ISO 13878, ISO 17973, ISO 17974, ISO 14706, ISO 19668, ISO 26062
In addition, the experts in our Elemental Analysis Laboratory also provide a variety of custom services as your needs and requirements. Let's discuss the custom services with our experts for free.
Instruments and data
T,C&A Lab's services include, but are not limited to
Note: this service is for Research Use Only and Not intended for clinical use.
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-AES)
- X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Testing
- X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS) Testing
- Infrared Spectroscopy Testing
- Ultraviolet Spectrum (UV) Testing
- Mass Spectrometry Testing
- Micro-Raman Spectroscopy Testing
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Testing
- Elemental Analysis
- Structural Characterization
- Morphology & Size Analysis
- Corrosion Inhibitor Testing
- Crevice Corrosion Testing
- Electrochemical Corrosion Testing
- Galvanic Corrosion Testing
- High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) Corrosion Testing
- Hydrogen Embrittlement Testing
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Testing
- Pitting Corrosion Testing
- Salt Spray Testing
- Sour Service Corrosion Testing
- Stress Corrosion Cracking (SCC) Testing
- Sulfide Stress Cracking (SSC) Testing
- Thermal Analysis
- Mechanical Testing
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Performance Testing
- Pharmaceutical Testing
- Chemical Analysis
- Case Depth Testing and Analysis
- Grain Size Analysis
- Particle Size Distribution Analysis and Testing
- Coating Thickness Testing
- Inclusion Rating
- Ferrite Testing
- Porosity Testing
- Grain Flow Testing and Analysis
- Weld Testing
- X-Ray Diffraction (XRD) Analysis
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) Laboratory
- Harmful Substances Testing
- Reverse Engineering & Deformulation
- Industrial Problem Diagnosis
- Ingredient Analysis