Infrared Spectroscopy Testing
In organic molecules, the atoms that make up chemical bonds or functional groups are in a state of continuous vibration, and their vibration frequency is similar to that of infrared light. Therefore, when the organic molecules are irradiated with infrared light, the chemical bond or functional group in the molecule can take place vibration absorption, and different chemical bonds or functional groups have different absorption frequencies, so they will be in different positions in the infrared spectroscopy. As a result, information about what chemical bonds or functional groups are contained in the molecules can be obtained. As a professional reliability third-party testing organization, T,C&A Lab's Infrared Spectroscopy Testing Laboratory can perform a full range of analysis services according to ISO, ASTM and other standards as well as industry requirements. Welcome to contact our experts for consultation.
Analysis and testing capabilities of infrared spectroscopy
Identification of known objects
Determine the structure of unknown objects
Qualitative analysis of functional group
Our test cases include, but are not limited to
Feed analysis, determination of crude protein in forage grass.
Tobacco analysis, rapid classification and formulation analysis of tobacco mixtures.
Pharmaceutical process monitor, using near-infrared online analysis technology to monitor the freeze-drying process of vaccines.
Dairy analysis, analysis of the influence of feed source on milk fat and protein content.
Meat detection, identify meat from different animals.
The concentration and thickness of the sample should be selected appropriately so that the transmittance of most absorption peaks in the spectrum is within the range of 15% to 70%.
The sample should not contain free water.
The sample should be a pure substance with a single component.
Standards we test to
ASTM E2937, ASTM E1252, ASTM E168, ASTM D7417, ASTM E3085, ASTM F2778, ASTM D7371, ASTM D5549, ASTM E2224, ASTM E1655, ASTM E2999, ASTM D7653, ASTM D3124, ASTM D6645, ASTM E334, ASTM D5477
ISO/DIS 23458, ISO 19087, ISO 14558, ISO/FDIS 23506, ISO/TS 19021, ISO12099, ISO 15063
In addition, the experts in our Infrared Spectroscopy Testing Laboratory also provide a variety of custom services as your needs and requirements. Let's discuss the custom services with our experts for free.
Instruments and data
- Chen, W.; et al. Thermo-responsive cellulose-based material with switchable wettability for controllable oil/water separation. Polymers 10.6 (2018): 592.
T,C&A Lab's services include, but are not limited to
Note: this service is for Research Use Only and Not intended for clinical use.
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-AES)
- X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Testing
- X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS) Testing
- Infrared Spectroscopy Testing
- Ultraviolet Spectrum (UV) Testing
- Mass Spectrometry Testing
- Micro-Raman Spectroscopy Testing
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Testing
- Elemental Analysis
- Structural Characterization
- Morphology & Size Analysis
- Corrosion Inhibitor Testing
- Crevice Corrosion Testing
- Electrochemical Corrosion Testing
- Galvanic Corrosion Testing
- High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) Corrosion Testing
- Hydrogen Embrittlement Testing
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Testing
- Pitting Corrosion Testing
- Salt Spray Testing
- Sour Service Corrosion Testing
- Stress Corrosion Cracking (SCC) Testing
- Sulfide Stress Cracking (SSC) Testing
- Thermal Analysis
- Mechanical Testing
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Performance Testing
- Pharmaceutical Testing
- Chemical Analysis
- Case Depth Testing and Analysis
- Grain Size Analysis
- Particle Size Distribution Analysis and Testing
- Coating Thickness Testing
- Inclusion Rating
- Ferrite Testing
- Porosity Testing
- Grain Flow Testing and Analysis
- Weld Testing
- X-Ray Diffraction (XRD) Analysis
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) Laboratory
- Harmful Substances Testing
- Reverse Engineering & Deformulation
- Industrial Problem Diagnosis
- Ingredient Analysis