Morphology & Size Analysis
The morphology of materials is an important part of material analysis, and many physical and chemical properties of materials are determined by their morphological characteristics. Material properties are not only important to the size of the material particles but also to the morphology of the material. Therefore, the observation and analysis of the microstructure is essential for understanding the nature of the material.
The main content of morphology analysis is to analyze the geometric morphology, particle size and particle size distribution of the material, as well as the composition and phase structure of the micro area of the morphology.
As a professional reliability third-party testing organization, T,C&A Lab's Morphology & Size Analysis Laboratory can perform a full range of analysis services according to ISO, ASTM and other standards as well as industry requirements. Welcome to contact our experts for consultation.
The scope of morphology analysis includes, but is not limited to:
- Fracture morphology
- Surface morphology
- Microstructure morphology
- Crystal morphology
- Particle morphology
- Ferrite morphology
- Pore morphology
- Sintering morphology
- Corrosion morphology
- Workpiece morphology
- Inclusion morphology
Morphology analysis projects include, but are not limited to:
- Electron microscope morphology analysis
- Micro-morphology analysis
- Macro-morphology analysis
- Morphology structure analysis
- Three-dimensional morphology analysis
- Microstructure analysis
Our techniques for material morphology analysis
Not only the surface tissue of the sample can be observed, but also the tissue below the surface layer can also be observed. Often used for appearance inspection and size measurement.
Observation of material structure and morphology, such as fracture microscopic morphology observation, coating surface morphology observation, micron-level coating thickness measurement, powder particle surface observation, material crystal grain, grain boundary observation, etc.
Transmission electron microscopy has high spatial resolution capabilities, and is particularly suitable for the analysis of nano-powder materials. Its characteristic is that the amount of sample used is small, not only the morphology, particle size, and distribution of the sample can be obtained, but also the element composition and phase structure information of a specific area can be obtained.
Mainly for the morphology analysis of some special conductive solid samples. It can reach atomic level resolution, but it is only suitable for morphology analysis and surface atomic structure distribution analysis of conductive film materials, and cannot be used for the analysis of nano powder materials.
It can be used to analyze the morphology of nano films, and the resolution can reach tens of nanometers, which is worse than STM, but it is suitable for conducting and non-conducting samples, not suitable for the morphology analysis of nano powders.
It can be used for defect analysis, particle analysis, surface analysis, small area depth profile, process control and film composition analysis.
Note: this service is for Research Use Only and Not intended for clinical use.
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-AES)
- X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Testing
- X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS) Testing
- Infrared Spectroscopy Testing
- Ultraviolet Spectrum (UV) Testing
- Mass Spectrometry Testing
- Micro-Raman Spectroscopy Testing
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Testing
- Elemental Analysis
- Structural Characterization
- Morphology & Size Analysis
- Corrosion Inhibitor Testing
- Crevice Corrosion Testing
- Electrochemical Corrosion Testing
- Galvanic Corrosion Testing
- High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) Corrosion Testing
- Hydrogen Embrittlement Testing
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Testing
- Pitting Corrosion Testing
- Salt Spray Testing
- Sour Service Corrosion Testing
- Stress Corrosion Cracking (SCC) Testing
- Sulfide Stress Cracking (SSC) Testing
- Thermal Analysis
- Mechanical Testing
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Performance Testing
- Pharmaceutical Testing
- Chemical Analysis
- Case Depth Testing and Analysis
- Grain Size Analysis
- Particle Size Distribution Analysis and Testing
- Coating Thickness Testing
- Inclusion Rating
- Ferrite Testing
- Porosity Testing
- Grain Flow Testing and Analysis
- Weld Testing
- X-Ray Diffraction (XRD) Analysis
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) Laboratory
- Harmful Substances Testing
- Reverse Engineering & Deformulation
- Industrial Problem Diagnosis
- Ingredient Analysis