Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Testing
Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (NMR) is mainly used to determine the chemical composition and molecular structure of substances. It is a non-destructive measurement technique that can be used to obtain images of the internal structure of a variety of substances. Due to the abundant information that NMR can obtain, it has a wide range of applications, such as analytical chemistry, life sciences, material testing, petroleum exploration, and water resources exploration. As a professional reliability third-party testing organization, T,C&A Lab’s NMR Testing Technique can perform a full range of analysis services according to ISO, ASTM and other standards as well as industry requirements. Welcome to contact our experts for consultation.
Analysis and testing capabilities of NMR
Research on the molecular structure and conformation of substances.
Chemical kinetics, hydrogen bonding or rate constant research.
Research and development of drugs and materials.
NMR signals can be measured include 1H, 13C, 19F, 31P, 15N and other nuclei, among which hydrogen spectrum and carbon spectrum are the most widely used.
The sample is required to have good solubility in deuterated solvent.
The purity is more than 95%.
1H spectrum > 5mg,13C spectrum > 10mg, the amount of polymer needs to be increased properly.
The solvent can be chloroform, acetone, benzene, dimethyl sulfoxide, heavy water, methanol, acetone, DMSO, o-dichlorobenzene, pyridine, acetic acid, trichloroacetic acid and other deuterated substances.
Our test cases include, but are not limited to
Analysis and research of moisture in Food
Determine the content of cephalosporin antibiotics with the absolute determination of the internal standard of 1HNMR
Determine the three-dimensional structure of a protein
Identify and classify traditional Chinese medicines using NMR fingerprint technology
Standards we test to
ASTM F2260, ASTM D5017, ASTM F2259, ASTM D4273, ASTM D4875, ASTM D8154, ASTM D7171, ASTM D4808
ISO 8292, ISO 21561, ISO 10632, ISO 10565, ISO 21461, ISO/TR 16314
In addition, the experts in our Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Testing Laboratory also provide a variety of custom services as your needs and requirements. Let's discuss the custom services with our experts for free.
Instruments and data
- Singh, A. K.; et al. Quantum curcumin mediated inhibition of gingipains and mixed-biofilm of Porphyromonas gingivalis causing chronic periodontitis. RSC advances 8.70 (2018): 40426-40445.
T,C&A Lab's services include, but are not limited to
Note: this service is for Research Use Only and Not intended for clinical use.
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-AES)
- X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Testing
- X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS) Testing
- Infrared Spectroscopy Testing
- Ultraviolet Spectrum (UV) Testing
- Mass Spectrometry Testing
- Micro-Raman Spectroscopy Testing
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Testing
- Elemental Analysis
- Structural Characterization
- Morphology & Size Analysis
- Corrosion Inhibitor Testing
- Crevice Corrosion Testing
- Electrochemical Corrosion Testing
- Galvanic Corrosion Testing
- High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) Corrosion Testing
- Hydrogen Embrittlement Testing
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Testing
- Pitting Corrosion Testing
- Salt Spray Testing
- Sour Service Corrosion Testing
- Stress Corrosion Cracking (SCC) Testing
- Sulfide Stress Cracking (SSC) Testing
- Thermal Analysis
- Mechanical Testing
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Performance Testing
- Pharmaceutical Testing
- Chemical Analysis
- Case Depth Testing and Analysis
- Grain Size Analysis
- Particle Size Distribution Analysis and Testing
- Coating Thickness Testing
- Inclusion Rating
- Ferrite Testing
- Porosity Testing
- Grain Flow Testing and Analysis
- Weld Testing
- X-Ray Diffraction (XRD) Analysis
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) Laboratory
- Harmful Substances Testing
- Reverse Engineering & Deformulation
- Industrial Problem Diagnosis
- Ingredient Analysis